Rajasthan HC Various Post Result 2023
Rajasthan High Court RHC Is Inviting Online Applications For Rajasthan HC Recruitment 2022 (Junior Assistant, Clerk, And Other Posts).
Interested candidates must complete all eligibility criteria and apply through post before submitting an online application form. Before Applying for Rajasthan Various Posts, Please Read the Full Notification Link Provided Below.
Rajasthan High Court
Various Post Recruitment 2022
|Application Start : 22-08-2022|
|Last Date Apply Online : 22-09-2022|
|Last Date Pay Fee : 23-09-2022|
|Exam Date : Notified Soon|
|Admit Card : Available Soon|
|Gen / Other State : Rs.500/-|
|OBC / EWS : Rs.400/-|
|SC / ST / PH : Rs.350/-|
|Pay the Exam Fee Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode.|
|Age : 18-40 Years|
|As on 01.01.2023|
|Extra Age As Per Rules|
|Vacancy Details Total Post : 2756|
|Rajasthan High Court||Junior Judicial Assistant JJA||Gen||116||Bachelor Degree in Law From A Recognized University. And Basic Knowledge Of Computer.|
|Rajasthan State Judicial Academy||Clerk Grade 2||Gen||04||Bachelor Degree in Law From A Recognized University. And Basic Knowledge Of Computer.|
|State Legal Service Authority||Junior Assistant||Gen||15||Bachelor Degree in Law From A Recognized University. And Basic Knowledge Of Computer.|
|District Court||Clerk Grade 2||Gen||765||Bachelor Degree in Law From A Recognized University. And Basic Knowledge Of Computer.|
|District Legal Services Authorities including Taluka Legal Services Committees and Lok Adalat||Junior Assistant||Gen||175||Bachelor Degree in Law From A Recognized University. And Basic Knowledge Of Computer.|
How Fill Form
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Online Form
- Candidates may apply online until September 22, 2022.
- Candidates must read the notification before applying for the Rajasthan HC Recruitment 2022 Online Form.
- Please check and collect all documents – eligibility, ID proof, address details, and basic information.
- Please have ready scan documents related to the recruitment form – photo, signature, ID proof, and so forth.
- Before submitting the application form, please carefully study the preview and all columns.
- If a candidate is required to pay an application fee, they must submit their application. If you do not have the required application fees, your form is incomplete.
- Take a print of the completed form.