NEET UG 2023 Admission Exam City Details
The National Test Agency NTA is inviting online applications for NEET Admission Form 2022 and NEET Admission Form 2023.
Interested candidates completed all eligibility criteria and applied online.
Please Read the Full Notification Before Filling Out the Online Application Form. UG NEET 2023
National Test Agency NTA
NEET UG Admission 2023
|Application Start : 06-03-2023|
|Last Date Apply Online : 06-04-2023 Till 09 PM|
|Last Date Fee Payment : 06-04-2023|
|Admit Card : Available Soon|
|Exam Date : 07 May 2023|
|For Re- Open : 11-13 April 2023|
|Gen : Rs.1700/-|
|OBC / EWS : Rs.1600/-|
|SC / ST / PH : Rs.1000/-|
|Pay Exam Online & Offline Mode.|
|Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India with Physics, Chemistry, Biology PCB Group of Subjects.|
|Read the Code Wise Eligibility Details or the Full Information Brochure.|
|Min Age : 17 Years|
|Max Age : 25 Years|
|Candidate Born Before : 31.12.2006|
|Age As on 31.12.2023|
|Extra Age As Per Rules|
Eligibility Code For NET UGT
- UG NEET Code 01: A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 12 Standard in 2022, and whose result is awaited, may apply and take the said test; however, he/she will not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of the first round of Counseling.
- NEET UG Code 02: The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination, which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, with the last two years of such study consisting of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects), and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the NEET.
- UG NEET Code 03: The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body, includes Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology (including a practical examination in these areas), and English as a required subject.
- NEET UG Code 04: The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English following the completion of either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination will comprise a practical test in these disciplines as well as English as a required subject.
- NEET UG Code 05: The first year of a three-year degree course at a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology, and English at a level not less than a core course, including practical tests in these subjects, provided the examination is a University Examination and the candidate has passed the previous qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology, and English at a level not less than a core course.
- UG NEET Code 06: B.Sc.Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she passed the B.Sc.Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology and that he/she passed the previous qualifying examination with Physics,Chemistry,Biology, and English.
- NEET UG Code 07: Any other examination that is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English, in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology; which shall include practical tests in these subjects).
Instruction NEET UG 2023
- In India, the Aadhar Card is mandatory. NEET 2023 Exam by NTA
- Clear Passport Size and 46 Size Photo with White Background, as well as Your Candidates Name and Photo Taken Date
- OBC NCL Certificate granted on or after the following dates: 01 April 2022 to 31 March 2023
- SC/ST/GEN-EWS certificate issued on or after: April 1, 2022
Read the Full Notification for More Information.